47 mm Pressure Filter Holder
Stainless steel 47 mm Filter holder is designed for ultra cleaning or sterilizing of gases or liquids under high or low pressure .The liquid is filtered through a 47mm disc filter of appropriate pore size by passing it through pressure pump. Gas can be directly passed through inlet.
The holders can be autoclaved with the membrane installed. A prefilter placed upstream of the membrane filter will prevent premature clogging when processing thick liquids.
Filter holder consists of:
- Holder Base.
- Filter support screen.
- Filter sealing Silicon O-ring.
- Top Cap.
- Locking ring with 2 arms.
- Female threaded locking nuts designed to allow filter changes without removing holder from the systems.
- Stainless screen support filter in both direction of flow thus preventing filter damage if reverse flow or pressure surges occur.
- Unit may be operated up to 100 Kg/cm2.
- Silicon O-Ring compatible with many aggressive liquids & gases.
- Top cap specially designed at 45˚ angle along the edge so that silicon 'O' ring is held tightly below to enable leak-free filtration.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
- 47 mm Holder can be used for in line microbiological sampling.
- Can be installed for point of use filtration on filling machines
- Sterilizing or ultracleaning of liquids or gases under high / low pressure.