Duplex Filter/ Duplex basket strainer/ Duplex cartridge strainer
SS Filters duplex strainers and duplex filters provide a simple, cost effective way to separate particle impurities from fluid systems. Duplex strainers are ideal for applications where continuous flow must be maintained with no flow interruption for cleaning. These filters are available with basket type strainers as well as cartridge strainers having desirable micron ratings.
These duplex strainers have a butterfly valve that directs flow through either side without shutting off the flow. A valve handle guard shields the side in use. The standard valve handles swings over the inlet port. Special reverse valve handles that swing over the outlet port can also be furnished. An adjustable locking flange holds the valve plug on its seat.
These duplex strainers and duplex filters protect pumps, engines, nozzles, valves, heat exchangers and other expensive pipeline equipment from harmful flow contamination by catching dirt and debris.
Basket strainers feature top removal of the filter screen. The screen is in the form of a basket with a lifting handle, so that all particulate captured and retained by the screen can be easily removed for disposal. They are intended for applications where large amounts of solids particulate are expected and where the clean – out will be frequent. Where fine filtration is required, the basket is replaced by cartridge filters. During cartridge cleaning or change out, the housing can be cleaned by opening the lower plug.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Hand clamps require no special tools.
- Continuous flow without interruption during changeover.
- Tapered valve plug for durability.
- Drain connections on each basket chamber.
- Spring handle holds basket on seat.
- Mounting feet as required.
- Large basket size holds sufficient solids for the required time between clean-outs. Top removal of a screen with a lifting handle.
- Stainless steel construction provides excellent corrosion protection for rugged, long-lasting service.
PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS :
|MOC, Head MOC, Body : SS 304||SS 304/ SS 316/ Carbon steel|
|Basket dimensions||SS 316 mesh with supported SS perforated plate|
|Operating Pressure Test Pressure||
|Operating Temp||10 to 100 degrees C|
|Seal Material||Silicon/ EPDM|
|Drain Valve||½" steel ball valve|
|Vent Valve||½" steel ball valve|
- Chemicals & Petrochemicals: Solvents, solutions, chemical filtration, acids, bases
- Food & Beverage: bottled water, beers, wines, flavours, polishing, clarification
- Health Care & Pharmaceuticals: Membrane filtration, opthalmics, oral medicines, serum
- Industrial processes: clean water, removal of carbon
- Paints & Coatings: paints, coatings
- Industrial water treatment
- Electronics: High purity water, photo resists
- Cosmetics: Alcohols, creams, lotions, essential oils, mouthwashes